Welcome to our dedicated Superstar face and body paint blog.

Our new blog will be written by different face and body painting artists from around the UK, giving tips, tricks and reviews on the Superstar paint brand.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Superstar By Debra Mills


Hi there I’m Debra Mills and I’ve been face painting as a hobby for the past 2 years now.  I started of at my kids school fete’s etc Summer & Christmas times and realised that I was actually better at it than the other volunteers (if I may say so myself).  Friends would tell me I should do it professionally.  Well I’m not quite a professional but, I do give it my all and I am always learning about new techniques and different varieties of paints. In the last 6 months I have done a couple of corporate events as well as private parties.  So here I am, writing a blog on behalf of TheFace Painting shop on Superstar branded face paints.

Usually my stash consists of a mix of DFX, which is my staple also arty brush cakes, and Tag, then I found The Face Painting Shop and subsequently Superstar paints, so I thought I would give them a go.  The first thing I liked was that there is a choice of 2 sizes and as it was a brand I was not familiar with I purchased some of the smaller cakes to give them ago.  I must say when they were delivered I was absolutely delighted by the vibrancy of the colours I’d only chosen 3 colours 1 matte 105 Bubblegum pink and whoa its bright, I loved it immediately the other 2 are Shimmers 130 Blue Shimmer & 133 Rose Shimmer.  Using the paints for the first time I was surprised that I had not heard of them before.  They’re nice and creamy and have a wonderful scent about them.  Here are a couple of pictures showing how the paints look using both a brush and a sponge when applying to the skin.They also clean away with a baby wipe without staining. Hope you like. 

You can keep up to date with me on my Facebook page  

Debz.

 
Tel: 020 8333 1832 or 07515744573      email: debis1@ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment